Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Cinnamon Sugar Love

Today is my mom's birthday.
This is her favorite cookie (the snickerdoodle, in case you were wondering; on a polka dot napkin, in case you were curious).

Although I can't bake for her truly, I am sending her virtual treats, covered in cinnamon sugar love.
We made these the other day on our hall. It must have been fate that two days before my mom's birthday we just happened to make her all-time favorite cookie.
Happy birthday, mom. I love you. Much more baking will follow in the coming weeks, and I can't wait.

xxoo, Sara

P.S. Have you ever wondered why your favorite cookie is one that is predetermined to have shortening in it? Just sayin'....

2 comments:

  1. yummmm..... perfect timing!! those look delicious!! (maybe I need a new favorite cookie, huh, like an orange spice one, or a cranberry oatmeal one? or am I too old to worry about it?!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these look yummy-and perfect timing-am wondering what's the worst ingredient- margarine or shortening?!

    ReplyDelete